Strada Volumetric 3 Group Espresso Machine by La Marzocco
Please contact us for availability, lead times 4+ weeks on some LM machines.
Over the course of two years, La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world’s finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the “Street Team”; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honor.
A lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area. The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
With volumetric dosing you are able to program (4) doses and have your brews ready at the press of a button. This allows your baristas to multi-task and helps with baristas that aren't trained up as well. This ensures repeatability and consistency.
Get precise control over your extractions by setting a different temperature for each grouphead. Separate boilers for each group allows for the optimization of espresso brewing and steam production. Combined with insulated boilers, you have a machine that not only delivers power and stability but also energy savings.
Proportional Steam Valve
Lever-style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance and offers a gentle ramp to full steam pressure.
PID Temperature Controller
The PID Controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. The PID controller allows more efficient and stable regulation of energy. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature. The barista is able to adjust the brew boiler temperature to a precise numerical value using a simple keypad without having to remove machine panels.
ABR - Auto Brew Ratio (optional)
With integrated scales in the drip tray, the Strada lets barista brew by volume, mass, or brew ratio to suit their workflow. Precision scales incorporated into the drip tray improve beverage consistency by stopping the extraction based on mass. The machine uses an algorithm called Drip Prediction to improve shot accuracy and ease of dialing in.
Paid Installation + Training ($700 Value)
You have enough to worry about and coordinate, order your commercial espresso with Coffeeionado and we'll pay to have a certified technician install your machine for you. Not only will they install it, they will also train you on the equipment to make sure you are comfortable working with your new machine.
Perfect for a large volume cafe or restaurant, elevate your coffee experience and start brewing your favorites with the La Marzocco Strada today.
- Auto-volumetric (AV) configuration, with or without scales
- Independent Boilers: Separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees
- Programmable Doses: auto-volumetrics ensure repeatability and consistency in high-volume settings
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High-performance steam wands that are cool to the touch
- USB: making it possible to update the firmware
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics, and workspace visibility
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption and improve temperature stability
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets
- O-Led Display: intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters
- Proportional steam valve: lever-style activation for proportional solenoid steam valve eliminates the need for regular maintenance
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program
- Water filtration sold separately
- Comes with: 2 portafilters (single and double), blanks for backflushing, group brush, drain tube, direct connect kit, 1 metal tamper
- Made in Italy
- Industry professional installation and setup included + training
- Safety Listings: CSA/CAN, NSF, UL
Warranty: 13 months on parts
- Customized colors available (RAL color based) - contact us for quote
|Dimensions||40 W x 27" D x 19"H|
|Color||Polished Stainless Steel / Black
|Type of Controls||Push Button|
|Volts||208-240 (single phase, 60 Hz)|
|Portafilter Material||Stainless Steel|
|Hot Water Spigot||Stainless Steel|
|Pump||Rotary, placed vertically|
|Boiler Type||Multiple (increased thermostability)|
|Boiler Volume||11.8 L (Steam), 1.3 x 3 (Brew)|
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Safety Listings||UL, NSF, CSA/CAN
|Warranty||13 months Parts
Purchase your La Marzocco Strada AV/ABR and we'll pay your install!
General shipping starts at $10.99. You can qualify for free shipping with any total order value over $199 and shipping to the contiguous USA. Taxes and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
*Free Shipping Terms:
Typical delivery within 3-6 Business days depending on size of order. Covid-19 has created some shipping and stock delays, we ask you please understand. Free shipping is available on orders of 199.00 or more to any address in the contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/military addresses or on any international orders. We will use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Free shipping delivery dates are best estimates provided by the shipping carrier and are not guaranteed. Orders placed with free shipping are generally processed between 24 - 48 hours after order placement.
For any shipment in need of expedite shipping please call us at 866-595-0420 or email: hello@coffeeionado for a quote.
Free or bonus items included with purchase may be substituted with other items of similar value as necessary and will be shipped using the lowest cost means available. Any additional discounts will void free items.
How Do I Track My Order?
You will receive an email upon creation of the shipping label, which means your order is getting ready to be shipped. We continuously send order status updates via email/text.
Can I Return/Exchange an Item?
We have a 30 exchange/return policy, unless otherwise noted. Please email support@coffeeionado with your name, order #, and reason for exchange.
How Can I Contact You?
We have 24/7 email support and you can call us anytime during normal business hours (9am-5pm) at 866-595-0420.
I Placed an Order But Did Not Receive a Confirmation?
Please kindly check your Spam folder in your email box to see if it ended up there.
Have More Questions?
Be sure to check out our FAQ here.
Easy Returns: Returns are easy, simply contact us via chat or email: email@example.com and one of our helpful staff will assist you with your return. We'll get you a replacement or refund in no time! Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more information
Price Match: In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing. Conditions apply, please refer to our Price Match Page for more information.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We insist that you will love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll work to make things right and meet your expectations.
Ordering from Coffeeionado is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
Every espresso machine and grinder is guaranteed new and comes with a minimum 1 year warranty.