During the warranty period certain circumstances can cause a void in the warranty and certain events are excluded from the warranty period. Warranty begins as soon as the item leaves the warehouse. The circumstances include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial use of a product intended for home use.
- Issues relating to water damage, poor water quality, and scaling.
- Failure to follow the manufacturers’ recommended maintenance schedule and adhering to maintenance procedures.
- Failure of normal wear and tear items (ex. group gaskets, wear seals, shower screens, etc.).
- Modifying the product.
- Use of the product for any purpose other than those stated by the manufacturer.
- Transporting the product from the region of intended use (Item's are not intended for travel nor for export outside the United States).
- User mishandling, erroneous actions and/or negligence (including but not limited to: improper reassembly of parts, improper storage, improper installation, etc.).
- External events that damage item.
- Non-authorized labor.
- Occurrence of damage during transit or handling.
- Not using original manufacturer's parts.
- Preventable clogs in grinders or dosers.
- Cosmetic defects.
- Acts of god: fire, flood, lightening, etc.
- Usage of parts not authorized by manufacturer.
- Damage incurred to items as a result of any of the above circumstances.