Chrome Microcasa Espresso Machine by Elektra
Elektra is known throughout the espresso world for their exceptional espresso machines. Made by hand in Italy, the Microcasa is a work of art delivered from Treviso to your home.
This Italian espresso machine features a 2.5 L boiler, a handy steam wand and semi-automatic functions all on a large 10-inch diameter base. You can also measure your extraction with the easily viewable pressure gauge. It comes all adorned with a beautiful open-winged eagle on top.
Beauty in the Details
Just under 2 feet tall, the Microcasa espresso machine will become your new go-to for producing all your cafe favorites at home in true vintage Italian style. Whether it is decked out in chrome or brass and copper this beautiful machine will produce fine quality extractions for years to come.
Safety in Mind
This home espresso machine come with a couple of hand safety features. It has a boiler pressure relief valve on top, in case too much pressure builds up. Elektra made sure to have the handles made of Bakelite to keep touches cool. It also comes with a built-in safety thermostat prevents meltdown if left without water.
Comes with free gift package. Elevate your coffee experience and buy your new Elektra Micro Casa today.
- Beautiful chrome and brass finish combination
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator
- Only assembly required is the attachment of the steam wand
- Twist-knob control steam valve
- Heat-exchanger system with proper temperatures
- Large 10 inch diameter base
- Water level sight glass with pressure guage
- Our units have the eagle with wings up
- Bakelite handles
- Brass eagle situated on dome
- Large, round base (10" diameter)
- Water level sight glass indicates level of water in boiler
- Pressure gauge shows steam pressure in boiler and needle in green zone indicates optimal time to extract espresso.
- Top loading water basin for easy refill
- Boiler pressure relief valve on top of boiler for safety
- Durable brass boiler that provides exceptionally dry steam for creating micro foam
- Armor-plated, 800 watt heating element
- Internal pressure regulator automatically regulates the temperature.
- Built-in safety thermostat prevents meltdown if left without water
- Accessories included: 1 cup filter basket, 2 cup filter basket, dual spout portafilter, plastic tamper (not correct fitting), plastic scoop, drip tray and cover, dome with eagle, handle lever for grouphead, and instructional manual
- Two year warranty (Part & Labor)
- Made in Treviso, Italy
|Dimensions||10.5" W x 10.5" D x 23" H|
|Maximum Pressure||3 bar|
|Boiler Capacity||2.5 L|
|Case Material||Plated Chrome, Brass|
- Warranty Note: It is very important to use 'softened water' in these machines, as well as all espresso machines. Hard water will cause these machines to malfunction.
Just add the Elektra Micro Casa Espresso to cart and receive your free bonus package today!
General shipping starts at $10.99. You can qualify for free shipping with any total order value over $199 and shipping to the contiguous USA. Taxes and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
*Free Shipping Terms:
Typical delivery within 3-6 Business days depending on size of order. Covid-19 has created some shipping and stock delays, we ask you please understand. Free shipping is available on orders of 199.00 or more to any address in the contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/military addresses or on any international orders. We will use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Free shipping delivery dates are best estimates provided by the shipping carrier and are not guaranteed. Orders placed with free shipping are generally processed between 24 - 48 hours after order placement.
For any shipment in need of expedite shipping please call us at 866-595-0420 or email: hello@coffeeionado for a quote.
Free or bonus items included with purchase may be substituted with other items of similar value as necessary and will be shipped using the lowest cost means available. Any additional discounts will void free items.
How Do I Track My Order?
You will receive an email upon creation of the shipping label, which means your order is getting ready to be shipped. We continuously send order status updates via email/text.
Can I Return/Exchange an Item?
We have a 30 exchange/return policy, unless otherwise noted. Please email support@coffeeionado with your name, order #, and reason for exchange.
How Can I Contact You?
We have 24/7 email support and you can call us anytime during normal business hours (9am-5pm) at 866-595-0420.
I Placed an Order But Did Not Receive a Confirmation?
Please kindly check your Spam folder in your email box to see if it ended up there.
Have More Questions?
Be sure to check out our FAQ here.
Easy Returns: Returns are easy, simply contact us via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will assist you with your return. We'll get you a replacement or refund in no time! Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more information
Price Match: In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing. Conditions apply, please refer to our Price Match Page for more information.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We insist that you will love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll work to make things right and meet your expectations.
Ordering from Coffeeionado is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
Every espresso machine and grinder is guaranteed new and comes with a minimum 1 year warranty.