Quick Mill Anita Evo
The Anita Evo by Quick Mill is a well designed semi-automatic espresso machine that continually produces great espresso. This Italian espresso machine comes with a powerful rotary pump (much more quietly than vibratory pump machines) and dual boiler design; which, allows you to simultaneously steam and pull shots. Quick Mill strategically placed the pump vertically with the motor on top to prevent any motor issues. Its separate steam wand and hot water dispenser are insulated to prevent burns.
This home espresso machine features the a commercial-grade E61 group head, with an upgraded frame, larger steam boiler, additional plumbability and both 15 and 20 amp modes to allow simultaneous boiler heating. Comes with free bonus package with purchase (see below). Elevate your coffee experience and start brewing your favorites with the Quick Mill Vetrano 2B today.
E61 Commercial grouphead
3 L Reservoir
1.6 L Heat exchange boiler
Free Bonus Package ($200 Value)
*1 Year Extended Warranty Included*
- NEW - Commercial steam valve
- NEW - Style portafilters
- NEW non compression steam and hot water valves
- NEW - Style drip tray - 50+ ounce capacity
- NEW - No burn steam and hot water arms
- NEW - placement of on/off switch and indicator lights
- NEW - 2 hole steam tip
- Hinged cover - No need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - No need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Stainless steel steam and hot water arms
- Easy access boiler drain
- E-61 commercial group
- Lever-action semi-automatic - no expensive group solenoid to ever replace
- Built-in heat exchanger (so you can brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump -- only to the heating circuit. (This eliminates the possibility of the pump stopping during the middle of pulling a shot)
- Access port to easily adjust pressure stat without removing outer shell
- Access panel directly under heating element for easy removal
- Insulated boiler with TEA coating
- 3 liter water reservoir
- Cup warmer
- Boiler and group pressure gauges
- Automatic water level control
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304
- Safety Listings: None
- Comes with: 2 portafilters (single and double), blank for backflushing, group brush, drain tube, direct connect kit, 1 metal tamper
- Made in Italy
|Dimensions||11.5" W x 18.25" D x 15.75" H|
|Color||Polished Stainless Steel
|Boiler Type||Heat Exchange|
|Boiler Volume||1.6 L|
|Boiler Material||Copper & Brass with T.E.A coating|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 Year - Parts and Labor (+ 1 year bonus)|
Purchase your Anita Evo and receive your free gift package today!
General shipping starts at $10.99. You can qualify for free shipping with any total order value over $199 and shipping to the contiguous USA. Taxes and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
*Free Shipping Terms:
Typical delivery within 3-6 Business days depending on size of order. Covid-19 has created some shipping and stock delays, we ask you please understand. Free shipping is available on orders of 199.00 or more to any address in the contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/military addresses or on any international orders. We will use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Free shipping delivery dates are best estimates provided by the shipping carrier and are not guaranteed. Orders placed with free shipping are generally processed between 24 - 48 hours after order placement.
For any shipment in need of expedite shipping please call us at 866-595-0420 or email: hello@coffeeionado for a quote.
Free or bonus items included with purchase may be substituted with other items of similar value as necessary and will be shipped using the lowest cost means available. Any additional discounts will void free items.
How Do I Track My Order?
You will receive an email upon creation of the shipping label, which means your order is getting ready to be shipped. We continuously send order status updates via email/text.
Can I Return/Exchange an Item?
We have a 30 exchange/return policy, unless otherwise noted. Please email support@coffeeionado with your name, order #, and reason for exchange.
How Can I Contact You?
We have 24/7 email support and you can call us anytime during normal business hours (9am-5pm) at 866-595-0420.
I Placed an Order But Did Not Receive a Confirmation?
Please kindly check your Spam folder in your email box to see if it ended up there.
Have More Questions?
Be sure to check out our FAQ here.
Easy Returns: Returns are easy, simply contact us via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will assist you with your return. We'll get you a replacement or refund in no time! Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more information
Price Match: In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing. Conditions apply, please refer to our Price Match Page for more information.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We insist that you will love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll work to make things right and meet your expectations.
Ordering from Coffeeionado is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
Every espresso machine and grinder is guaranteed new and comes with a minimum 1 year warranty.