PL162T Bianca V3 PID Espresso Machine by Lelit
The PL162T Bianca from Lelit is their newest luxury dual boiler espresso machine. After over two years of studying with a well-known espresso academy in Italy, many baristas and professionals, the Lelit Bianca espresso machine was built from the ground up and designed for flow control through the brew pressure paddle.
Paddle, knobs, adjustable feet, handles and filterholders in the finest walnut wood. Appliance body, water tank, drip tray and wire grate in AISI 304 polished stainless steel for a long-lasting result and easy cleaning.
Two separate boilers, one for steam and hot water, the other for coffee. A system designed for higher thermal stability and to deliver coffee and steam simultaneously, with a reduced heating time.
Designed for Temperature Control
Lelit build the Biana with a PID, putting you in direct control of your temperatures for brewing. Just set the temperature you would like and let the computer assisted PID control that temperature for you.
The energy-saving system allows to set up a stand-by time after which the steam boiler is disabled and the coffee boiler maintains a temperature of 70°C. The reset time is approximately 10 minutes.
Elevate your coffee experience and purchase your new Lelit Bianca today.
Free Bonus Package ($50 Value)
*void with discounts
- E61 type group, paddle system with patented design, compatible with barista tools
- Professional water/steam taps with spring closure
- LCC with high-resolution OLED graphic display
- Lack of water in the tank and "Reserve mode" graphic indicator
- Possibility to activate pre-infusion and stand-by times
- Possibility of disabling the steam boiler
- Partial and total doses counter
- Coffee delivery timer
- Temperature displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees
- Double manometer for pump/steam pressure
- E61 type group manometer for coffee pressure
- Water supply and direct discharge
- Pump calibration via external adjustment screw
- Polished stainless steel appliance body with cup warmer rack and drip tray with wire grate
- Walnut wood knobs, lever, paddle and feet
- I/O stainless steel back-lit switch
- Anti-burn multidirectional steam and hot water wands
- Mug friendly
- Water tank placeable on the three sides of the machine
- Commercial terms of sale
- Each box includes: bottomless filterholder with walnut wooden handle / 2-ways filterholder with walnut wooden handle and Coffee Slide spout / 1 dose filter (9-11 g), IMS / 2 doses filter (14-18 g), IMS / 2 doses PLUS (18-21 g), IMS / blind filter, IMS / stainless steel tamper with aluminium handle / Spoon for coffee powder / Cup rack / 70 l water softener filter / Small brush with nylon bristles / LELIT microfiber cloth / Optional 4-holes steam wand nozzle
- 12 month warranty (Parts & Labor) - manufacturer's defects
- Made in Italy
|Dimensions||11.4" W x 19.1" (15.9" w/o resv.) D x 15.75" H|
|Volts||120 / 60Hz|
|Maximum Pressure||16 bar|
|Boiler Capacity||1.5 L (steam), 0.8 (brew)
|Boiler Material||Stainless Steel lined Aluminium
|Water Source||Reservoir or Plumbed|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel
Purchase your Lelit Bianca and receive your free bonus package today!
General shipping starts at $10.99. You can qualify for free shipping with any total order value over $199 and shipping to the contiguous USA. Taxes and discounts will be calculated at checkout.
*Free Shipping Terms:
Typical delivery within 3-6 Business days depending on size of order. Covid-19 has created some shipping and stock delays, we ask you please understand. Free shipping is available on orders of 199.00 or more to any address in the contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/military addresses or on any international orders. We will use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Free shipping delivery dates are best estimates provided by the shipping carrier and are not guaranteed. Orders placed with free shipping are generally processed between 24 - 48 hours after order placement.
For any shipment in need of expedite shipping please call us at 866-595-0420 or email: hello@coffeeionado for a quote.
Free or bonus items included with purchase may be substituted with other items of similar value as necessary and will be shipped using the lowest cost means available. Any additional discounts will void free items.
How Do I Track My Order?
You will receive an email upon creation of the shipping label, which means your order is getting ready to be shipped. We continuously send order status updates via email/text.
Can I Return/Exchange an Item?
We have a 30 exchange/return policy, unless otherwise noted. Please email support@coffeeionado with your name, order #, and reason for exchange.
How Can I Contact You?
We have 24/7 email support and you can call us anytime during normal business hours (9am-5pm) at 866-595-0420.
I Placed an Order But Did Not Receive a Confirmation?
Please kindly check your Spam folder in your email box to see if it ended up there.
Have More Questions?
Be sure to check out our FAQ here.
Easy Returns: Returns are easy, simply contact us via chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our helpful staff will assist you with your return. We'll get you a replacement or refund in no time! Please refer to our Shipping & Returns page for more information
Price Match: In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing. Conditions apply, please refer to our Price Match Page for more information.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We insist that you will love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll work to make things right and meet your expectations.
Free Equipment Install: We will pay the installation on commercial espresso machines. If the certified installer needed is over 2 hours away then we will pay for the installation call (and install up to the value suggested on page minus call fee).
Ordering from Coffeeionado is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.
Every espresso machine and grinder is guaranteed new and comes with a minimum 1 year warranty.